‘Exiles’ and ‘Manoel Island, 1814’ are the new limited edition prints by Filfla Studio.
‘Exiles’ is a digital painting based on the concept art for Somewhere – a short animation by Fabrizio Ellul, produced by Filfla Studio and supported by Screen Malta. ‘Exiles’ is being sold as a limited edition of 20 prints.
Buy ‘Exiles’ from
1814 is an ongoing set of Limited Edition Prints of early 19th century Maltese landscapes based on Maltese masters of the time.
This series takes inspiration from work carried out for Sarangu – a Maltese Folktale a graphic novel by Fabrizio Ellul, produced by Filfla Studio and supported by Arts Council Malta and the Malta National Book Council.
The first of the series is a digital painting of Manoel Island based on an oil painting by Giorgio Pullicino.
Buy Manoel Island, 1814
- Art work by Fabrizio Ellul
- Height: 262 millimeters
- Width: 423 millimeters
- Printed in the UK Limited edition
- All prints are printed on Hahnemuhle Bamboo 290 gsm paper.
- Prints are hand signed and numbered.
- Price: 90 EUR unframed/ 130 EUR framed (extra cost for shipping).